Saturday 12 July 2014

Bad Flare Day

I used to really hate the heavy and clammy days, but let me tell you that when you have Trigeminal Neuralgia days like this are really nice.

No breeze.

No rain.

Heaven.

My pain has been really bad over the last couple of days, pain levels are 9 and 10 out of 10. I had a busy week, lots of things to do and everything caught up with me. That really sucks. I have gotten so weak!

I used to work full time, travel two hours a day to a job and have a bit of a social life too. I loved it! Now, a day out to a theme park and another day in the city took everything out of me. I could sleep for a week, except I can't sleep because of pain!

Trigeminal Neuralgia has taken so much from me, and it is slowly taking away my personality! I am a different person now, and I don't like it. I don't like being ill, being in pain and I want my life back.

Medications are also a problem. They make me foggy, confused, mess with my balance and really forgetful. They are still not hitting the pain. 

One positive today, I can go outside without being terrified of a breeze. Imagine that, being so scared to go outside! That has really got to mess with my mental health and that is something that I am concerned with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment