Thursday 14 August 2014

Stress and New Symptoms

Stress.

That says it all. Stress is the root of all evil and it sets off my Trigeminal Neuralgia pain to extremely unbearable levels. Everyone has stuff in their lives that is stressful, and everyone has worries, whether it is family, money or work. 

So how can I try and relieve some of my stress? 

I have tried meditation, yoga and listening to some of my favourite rock music. None of it has worked. (Rock music chills me out, weird I know). I have even listened to some of my all time favourite pieces from Handel and Beethoven, but yet again, nope, still agitated and stressed out. 

The weather is fairly bad too, well in my opinion. It is dull with many rain showers, but the breeze, it cuts through me like razor blades. It is ridiculous to wear a scarf in August, but there you go. 

I am so sick and tired of the pain. It is wearing me down and I am queen bitch sometimes. I have pains and aches in every bone in my body, my legs feel heavy and my left arm is either numb or very sore. I am beginning to worry if there is more to my diagnosis, and yep that is stressing me out too. I have had a lot more "10 plus" attacks lately, and it terrible to say, that all sorts of messed up thoughts run through my mind. I have a great support network, so that is invaluable. I met these awesome people in a Facebook group, and they have literally saved my sanity. 

I am now afraid to see my GP, because as well as all of my other new symptoms, the vision in my left eye is almost completely gone. I know what he is going to say... back to hospital. I am not going back to that hell hole if I can help it, but if I don't tell my GP what is going on, will the symptoms get worse?

I had to add two new medications to my daily cocktail, perhaps they are the cause? I don't know what to do. 








No comments:

Post a Comment